Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Helen

5-a-side soccer at lunch for 40 minutes. Brutally hot and humid, but with 5 per side it was easier (usually we play with 4, or 3 and a roaming goalie.)

3 rounds for time:
Run 400m
21 Kettlebell swings @ 55lb (sub 55lb dumbbell swings)
12 pullups

Time: 11:32.68
32 seconds faster than PR set on 20080101, and a couple of minutes faster than in March.

I got stuck within 20 seconds of 12:00 for about 6 months last year. Every time I'd do this workout, I'd give it my all. Once I finished within a second of my previous time. Consistency is good, but it's nice to be making gains again.

That's a bunch of PR's for me in the last 2 weeks. I'm happy with that.

Don't get down, Joanne: What matters is your time compared to your previous times.

1 comment:

J4 said...

Nice job on the PR! I'm really pleased that you're getting so many lately! Thanks for helping me re-commit.