Sunday, August 03, 2008

Out

In more ways than one.

Had a gnarly knee tweak on Friday during lunchtime soccer. Muy painful. I said "Aaaa!" like I meant it, and fell down. I was twisting and driving, and let my left knee drop too far to the inside. Something went, and I went down.

It's feeling much better now. I got a nice bike ride in with Megan on Saturday, and we did some walking in Duluth on Sunday, which helped.

No CF since rolling over in bed has been a challenge, so I can't imagine doing deadlifts or running. I'm going to take this week off and hit it hard again next weekend.

Off to Sturgis on Monday, so I'll be a little out of touch. Nothing like riding a fully loaded bike for 14 hours to work the kinks out of your knees.

I will take lots of pictures. You know me. :)

1 comment:

J4 said...

OUCH! Dude... hope you heal fast!