Wednesday, December 19, 2007

ouuuuuch.

So Joanne redid the 400m walking lunge thing:

Red Shoes.: Legs no workie

Sounds like she recovered pretty quickly. Good job!

Me, I'm still in very bad shape. But that's because *all* of me hurts. Owen got something, then Megan got it and got over it, and now I have it and Megan has it again. It's a tummy upset thing, but it packs a wallop... full body ache. The roots of my hair hurt.

So that, on top of being sore all the way through my legs... well. It's no fun.

But my time improved. I had to estimate distance, so it looks like I did about 370m instead of 400m. Corrected for 400m my time was 10:40 something, down from 14:02 last time.

That was an evil one.

1 comment:

J4 said...

Ahh... but the evil ones are also the most fun.

Hope you feel better soon!